TOTAL NUMBER OF EXAMINATIONS CONDUCTED BY THE PAREEKSHA BHAVAN
1. Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination
2. Trained Teachers’ Certificate Examination
3. Nursery Teachers’ Training Certificate Examination
4. Hindi Teachers Entrance Examinations
5. Entrance Examination of Rashtriya 6.Indian military College, Dehradoon
7. Sanskrit Teachers Examination
8. Screening test for the Selection of gifted Children.
9. Arabic Teachers Examination
9. SSLC Examination for Deaf and Dumb
10. THSLC Examination for Special Schools.
11. Examination for a Certificate Course in Library Science.
12. Kerala Government Technical Examination (Commerce 13. Group)- KGTE.
13. K.G.T Printing Examination
14. K.G.C.E. in Fine Arts.
15. L.S.S. Examination (in Lower Primary Classes).
16. U.S.S Examination (in Upper Primary Classes).
17. Certificate Course in Language Teachers Training (Arabic &Urdu).
18. Diploma Examination in Hindi Teaching.
19. Technical High School Leaving Certificate Examination.
20. Art High School Leaving Certificate Examination.
21. Certificate Course in Physical Education Training.
22. Certificate Course in Kathaprassangam
23. Certificate Course in Urdu (Higher).
24. Mural Painting Examination.
25. Gana Bhooshanam Examination.
26. Gana Praveena Examination.
27. Junior Music Examination.
28. Senior Music Examination
29. A Level Equivalency Examination
But the Pareeksha Bhavan is manned by a hierarchy consisting of a Joint Commissioner for Examination atop and a Secretary to the Commissioner for Examinations immediately below her rank, a P.A to the Secretary to the Commissioner for Government Examinations who are assisted by 16 Sections manned by 16 Superintendents. Each Section, is again, has a manpower of personnel ranging from 5 to 6. The total number of personnel working in the Pareeksha Bhavan is as follows...
||Name of the Post
||Commissioner for Govt. Exam
||Fair Copy Superintendent
As can be seen from the list above, there is a System Manager working in the Pareeksha Bhavan (who incidentally is a personnel on deputation from other departments). Since the academic year 2001 a partial computerization was initiated in the Pareeksha Bhavan with the result that in place of S.S.L.C. Books issued earlier, S.S.L.C. Cards have been started issuing to the candidates after their details and the Bio-data have been computer –fed. Because of this partial computerization, the computer cell in the Pareeksha Bhavan was provided with 80 computers 6 servers.