The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has invited Applications for the post of Gram Vikas Adhikari also known as Village Development Officer The candidates who have passed the UP Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) 2022 and have an intermediate qualification from a Recognized Board are Eligible to Apply. For More details about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus etc, please Refer to the official Notification of UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023.
UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023
The UP Commission Authority Released the Recruitment Notification for Village Development officers in Uttar Pradesh State. Students who are interested in this UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari Recruitment 2023 can apply for Registration online at upsssc.gov.in. People who want to be a Gram Vikas Adhikari should visit the official website of the UPSSSC and read the official UPSSSC VDO Notification 2023 and then apply for the UP VDO Recruitment 2023. The complete information about UPSSSC VDO Application Form 2023, Eligibility and Link to apply online Provided in this post.
|Post Name||Village Development Officer or Gram Vikas Adhikari|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Article Category||UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023|
|Notification Released Date 2023||16th May 2023|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|UP VDO 2023 Application Process Starts||May 23, 2023|
|Last date to apply for UPSSSC VDO 2023||12th June 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Correction window Date 2023||Till 19th June 2023|
|Uttar Pradesh VDO Exam Date 2023||To be announced|
upsssc.gov.in VDO Notification 2023
- The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has invited the application through an official Notification released on 16th May 2023 for the post of Gram Vikas Adhikari or VDO in the Panchayati Raj Department of Uttar Pradesh.
- The UP VDO Notification 2023 Mentioned all relevant information that is usable for all interested candidates and must know about all information before going to apply.
- They can also visit the official website for more information and updates Regarding this upsssc.gov.in VDO Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates can download the notification pdf from the official Portal by clicking on the UPSSSC VDO Notification 2023 Link.
Uttar Pradesh Gram Vikas Adhikari Eligibility 2023
- Educational Qualification – The candidates must have passed 12th class with a minimum of 45% marks in any stream.
- They must also have a certificate of computer CCC and UP PET 2022 qualification.
- Age Limit -The candidates must be between 18 to 40 years of age as on July 1, 2023.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Government rules for Reserved categories.
upsssc.gov.in VDO Application Form 2023
- The online Application process for UP VDO Registration will start from May 23, 2023 and will end on June 12, 2023.
- Candidates can only apply online through the official link available at upsssc.gov.in.
- The Total number of vacancies is 1468, distributed among various categories as per the Reservation Rules.
- Candidates who meet the Requirements for the UP Village Development Officer Position can apply online from the UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari Recruitment 2023 website for the UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Bharti 2023.
- Candidates have also paid the amount in online Mode which is only Rs.25 for all Candidates.
UP VDO Gram Vikas Adhikari Exam Date 2023
- The UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari Examination date is not announced yet but it will be notified soon by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission.
- The UP VDO Mains Written Exam will consist of two papers: Paper I and Paper II. Paper I will have 100 questions of 100 marks and Paper II will have 50 questions of 50 marks.
- The syllabus for Paper I will cover topics such as General Hindi, General Intelligence Test, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- The syllabus for Paper II will cover topics such as Rural Development and Panchayati Raj System in India.
- Candidates can access the complete pattern and syllabus of UP VDO Exam 2023 from the official Authority website.
UPSSSC VDO Selection Process 2023
- The selection process consists of three stages: written test, physical test and interview.
- The candidates will have to appear for a mains written exam, followed by Document verification and Medical examination.
- The candidates who clear all the three stages are selected for the VDO post based on their merit and preferences.
- The selected candidates will be appointed in the Panchayati Raj Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
How To Apply Online For UP VDO Recruitment 2023
- First, You have to Visit the official Portal of UPSSSC – upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the link “Uttar Pradesh VDO 2023 Apply Online”
- Fill up the online UPSSSC VDO Application Form 2023 for Registration and appear for Gram Vikas Adhikari examination with all the required details
- Upload the scanned documents, photo and signature of the candidates.
- Pay the Application fee through online mode
- Submit your UP Village Development Officer Online application form and must take a printout for future use.
Link To Apply Online upsssc.gov.in VDO Recruitment 2023
|UPSSSC VDO Official Notification 2023||Check Here|
|UP VDO Application Form 2023||Apply Here|
FAQs On UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023
As per official UPSSSC VDO Notification 2023 the online Application Process will start from 23rd May 2023.
Candidates will need to open the official Portal- upsssc.gov.in by using the official link Provided above.
The Last date of online UPSSSC VDO Application Form 2023 is 12th June 2023.
Total 1468 vacancies available for VDO Post under UP State in 2023.
candidates must be between 18 to 40 years old Eligible for UPSSSC Village Development Officer Recruitment 2023.